Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dreams...

I was planning to go to Hamsaladeevi for Maha Siva Ratri.

But the night before I was to leave, I got a dream.. In the dream:
I was starting on a journey and was on a road. The weather was cloudy, especially in the direction I was heading towards, the sky was overcast with dark clouds.. almost as if it is raining heavily there. Suddenly a gale started and I heard from somewhere that thunderbolts are likely. Seconds later, a thunder bolt struck.. There were furious sparks from electric transformers; wires got burnt and were cut.. the cut wire ends fell on the road and looked menacing.
Amidst all this, I was somehow safe. I stopped my journey in the dream.

I could not go to Hamsaladeevi for Maha Siva Ratri.. though I was planning to go till the 'last moment,' situation so came that I had to drop the plans. The program went very grandly, as my brother told. Abhishekams, puja, homam, samudra snanam..

No comments: